Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website
www.LimeSoftware.com You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- 1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Lime Software shall refer to Lime Software. The term Site refers to www.LimeSoftware.com owned and monitored by Lime Software.
- 3. Lime Software may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Lime Software may monitor access to the Site.
- 4. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Lime Software. The software, text, images, graphics used on this site belong to Lime Software. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted,
posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Lime Software. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws,
and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- 5. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Lime Software expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including,
but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 6. Lime Software shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- 7. Lime Software may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Lime Software reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately
upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- 8. In no event will Lime Software be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information)
arising out of the use of or inability to use Lime Software's web site, or any information provided on the web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions
do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- 9. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Lime Software harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided
on the Site.
- 10. Some of the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Lime Software disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- 11. Lime Software makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered
through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- 12. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Lime Software. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Lime Software reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online
- 13. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Lime Software is not responsible for the availability of, and content
provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Lime Software is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions,
advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Lime Software is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- 14. While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur. Lime Software assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content contained on this Site. Furthermore, this Site may contain
references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances. This information is provided "as is", with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and
without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Lime Software does not warrant that this Site, Content, various services provided through this Site, and any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free,
omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- 15. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Lime Software disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Lime
Software, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents, affiliates, contractors, sub-contractors, point of contacts or employees of the foregoing be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the
information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised o the possibility of such damages.
- 16. The information presented on this Site should not be construed as IT consultancy, legal, tax , accounting or any other professional advice or service. You should consult with Lime Software or other professional advisors familiar with your particular
factual situation for advice concerning specific software, security, service or other matters before making any decision. You should not send any confidential information to Lime Software until you have received agreement from Silver Touch to perform services